In Bhutan, the tourist tariff is set by the Goverment with an all-inclusive packages structure.
The Goverment fixed package tariff for tourists visiting in a group of 3 persons or more are as follows:
US$ 135 per person per night.
Government Tax = US$ 65 per person per night.
Or Total US$ 200.00 per person / per night
This tariff is the same for Cultural tours, Treks or any other Special Interest Tours.
Individual tourists and smaller groups of less than 3 persons are subject to the following surcharges, over and above daily package tariff:
FIT surcharge for 1 pax = US$ 40 per person per night.
FIT surcharge for 2 pax = US$ 25 per person per night.
There is no surcharge for 3 pax and above.
Single room Supplement = US$ 30 per night.
These minimum daily rates are inclusive of the following services:
- Pick up and transfer to and from Paro Airport.
- Twin sharing accommodation at certified hotel by Bhutan Government.
- All Meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) with tea / coffee.
- Land transport within Bhutan by car / Jeep / Bus.
- Licensed and experienced guide services.
- Entry fees to Museums, Art schools and other places when and where applicable.
- Services of guide, porters, ponies, camping equipments as per the tour program.
Bhutan Tourism Development Fund: US$ 10.00 per person
Bhutan Visa: USD 20.00 per person
Flight Cost: Contact Us
Booking Terms and Condition
To know information about tour booking and its terms and condition please read thoroughly.
For special offer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.