+977 9851064389 sales@nepalhiking.com

Booking Terms and Condition

You are here Home ¬Ľ Booking Terms and Condition

Booking Terms and Conditions

Last time updated: 6th June 2022

Before booking a holiday tour with¬†Nepal Hiking Pvt. Ltd., it is mandatory to agree to and accept the following Booking terms and conditions. This agreement is between you, the lead Booker (hereafter referred to as “you”) and Nepal Hiking Pvt. Ltd.¬†(hereafter referred to as “Nepal Hiking“).

1: Booking, Payment and Refund

1.1. To confirm your tour with Nepal Hiking, you will need to pay a 20% down payment of your total tour cost, and the remaining 80% balance is payable 8 weeks before the tour departure date.

1.2. The company will charge a 4% credit card service fee on top of the total payment if paid by card.

1.3: 100% tour deposit will be applicable for any trips other than Nepal Trip.

1.4. Nepal Hiking accepts payment directly or from one of our authorized partners or sales agents.

2: Trip Cancellation Policy

In the event of trip cancellation, you must notify Nepal Hiking in writing; the following cancellation policies will apply.
2.1. 56 days before departure – 80% refund.
2.2. 42 – 55 days prior to departure – 70% refund.
2.3. 29 – 41 days prior to departure – 50% refund.
2.4. 01 – 28 days before departure- no refund.

3: Incompletion of your Holiday

No refund will be made in case of incompletion of the trip. Nevertheless, a refund will be made for the unused portion in the event of natural calamities.

4: Unforeseen circumstances

4.1.¬†Nepal Hiking¬†reserves the right to cancel or refuse your booking due to unforeseen circumstances like war, natural disasters, conflict, unfavourable climate etc. In this event,¬†Nepal Hiking¬†may offer you an alternative trip of a similar standard. In case the alternative tour doesn’t meet your interest,¬†Nepal Hiking¬†will refund all monies paid by you.

4.2. Nepal Hiking will not take responsibility for any delay or cancellation of flights due to bad weather conditions, road blockage, landslides, or strike. Any expenses incurred during this period will be your responsibility.

5: Participants’ Responsibility

5.1. It is your responsibility and ensure that you have a valid passport of at least 6 months and all necessary visas, permits or travel insurance for your selected holiday. Nepal Hiking will not be responsible for any problems, delays or denied entry if you do not have valid travel documents.

5.2. You are responsible for following the laws and regulations of the countries visited. 

In case of laws and regulations violation, you are obliged to leave the tour anytime. Therefore, you can’t file any claims or complaints against¬†Nepal Hiking. In such a case,¬†Nepal Hiking¬†will not be responsible for any refund, compensation or additional expenses incurred by you.

5.3. It is your responsibility to look after your belongings yourself. Nepal Hiking will not take responsibility for any loss, theft or damage to any of your belongings.

6: Insurance

6.1. Nepal Hiking will not include your travel insurance in your holiday tour. Instead, Nepal Hiking advises you to purchase comprehensive travel insurance covering medical expenses and personal accident and rescue evacuation (if you are trekking in the mountain).

Related Links

Why Book With Us

There are 9 Reasons to Choose Us!

  • We have been providing quality service since 2003.
  • We have hand-picked tours and trekking activities.
  • Our customer service team is available 24/7 to help you with any questions or concerns.
  • Our goal is to provide our customers with the best experience possible.
  • We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
  • You can also enjoy our exclusive deals and discounts.
  • We provide friendly guides and a helpful team.
  • You can book any tour online with an instant booking confirmation.
  • We have been involved in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).

Pay Safely With Us

The payment is encrypted and
transmitted securely with an SSL
protocol.

Proceed Booking