Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
There is a saying – a visit to Nepal is incomplete without taking the once-in-a-lifetime experience of a Mount Everest View Flight Tour, the easiest way to see Mt. Everest. It is for those without time for trekking or who are unable/willing to go to higher regions. The Mt. Everest view flight tour is the best choice to witness the Himalayas ranges, including Mt. Everest.
The mountains you will see during the Everest View Flight Tour are as highlighted below:
Soon after you take off, you will see the mighty Himalayas peaks that come first into sight:
- Gosaithan (8203m), known as Shisha Pangma, is on the far left.
- Next, the Dorje Lakpa (6966m) appears to its right, and its right appears Phurbi Ghyanchu (6658m).
- Then, as the flight carries on nearer and nearer to the mountains, a range of majestic snow-capped peaks welcomes you.
- First, the mountains that come into sight are Choba – Bhamare (5933m), followed by:
- Gauri-Shanker (7134m)
- Melungtse (7181m)
- Chugimago (6297m)
- Numbur (6956m)
- Karyolung (6511m) and
- Cho- Oyu (8201m) is the world’s eighth most beautiful mountain.
- Then next comes to Gyanchugkang (7952m)
- Pumori (7855m)
- Nuptse (7861m)
- And then finally, Mt. Everest (8848m), the highest mountain in the world.
Photography from the Everest View Flight Tour
For photography, the plane crew will invite you to the cockpit, where you can take excellent photos of the Himalayan ranges, including Mount Everest. We can assure you that you will never forget the experience of the flight tour and the view of the beautiful Himalayas peaks that will linger in your mind forever.